||Your web browser is not accepting temporary cookies.
|What are temporary cookies?
||Temporary cookies are a small amount of information that is stored inside of
the web browser on a temporary basis. This information is used to maintain your
session state while you are logged in to
|How do you fix this problem?
||You can fix this problem by adding the site to the list of trusted
- Select Tools | InterNet Options...
- Click on the Security tab.
- Click on the Trusted Site icon.
- Click on the Sites... button.
- Uncheck the checkbox that says Require server validation.
- Add add https://service-new.exemplartech.com as a trusted site. Notice that this address
may be different from the address you entered (because of frames).
- Restart the Web Browser.